The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: parts for a 91 vr4

i would like to buy a passenger side front seat, a power steering pump, and a rear motor mount bracket if anybody has any extra or trying to get a little bit of money let me know

citymunky

I have a pass side front with no tears. If you can't find on locally let me know.

I also that the rear motor bracket that bolts to the block.

Lancer99

I believe the power steering pump is the same as a 1 gen E/T/L. Unless your talking about the rear pump.

BPU925

I have a power steering pump i just pulled off my vr4....they look different than a 1g cause it has extra ports for power steering lines goin to rear rack....50 shipped?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts