The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Oil cooler water line

GVR-4

I'm looking for the coolant line that runs between the thermostat housing and the oil cooler (attached to the oil filter housing). It bolts to the block in 1 or 2 places. The only reason I could see someone having one is if they went to the 1990 external oil cooler. Please let me know if you have one. I'll try to post a photo.

89Mirageman

Almost positive I have one in a box of parts at my mom's house. $15 + shipping.

GVR-4

Somehow I knew you would have one, Chris. I almost emailed you instead of posting. I'll send you an email with Paypal and shipping info. Thanks, man.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned