The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: OEM Starter

johnnyRacer

I'm looking for a good oem starter. Mine just when out after 22 yrs of service /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif. That's why I want to get another oem one, don't think I'll get that kind of service life out of a "duralast" from autozone or ect. Figured I'd try her first.

dsm10o0

I got one. shoot me an offer

G

Staff member
Buying a used oe starter is the same thing as buying a re manned duralast. Why wouldn't you buy a new oe starter?

newpoppop

No place near you that rebuilds them?? we have a guy close that does... rarely have to go back after he is done.
ask the old timers around... that's how I found this guy.
Good Luck.

Chris

GVR-4

GSNT is closest to you, but I've got a few laying around. Contact me if interested.

johnnyRacer

Quoting newpoppop:
No place near you that rebuilds them?? we have a guy close that does... rarely have to go back after he is done.
ask the old timers around... that's how I found this guy.
Good Luck.

Chris

Money is tight for this month, just trying to keep her on the road.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts