The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: non-abs prop valve

donkeylips

Looking for prices shipped to 14150 please.

-Proportioning valve from a GGSX is ideal. Will also take one from a non-abs AWD DSM with dual piston front calipers. Or single piston front calipers. Whatever I can get at this point.

-Black-top CAS

Last edited:

I got a 91 eprom to sell 175 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluzvr4

i have a stock intake set up from my 91 talon i wont be using when i go SD. the case has been cut be the guy before me and it looks good i could send a pic if ur interested just shoot me a offer

donkeylips

My blower motor has been remodeled and converted to housing for mice. I need a working one!

GSX_TC

Lol! for mice...

i have a blower motor, shifter cables, air can with maf, ecu, and possibly a 5 lug swap

donkeylips

ttt

donkeylips

Quoting GSXCONVERT:
still have everything...

Thanks but I got a parts car so I got a bunch of the stuff I needed before. Still looking for a blower motor, but it looks like the ggsx and gvr4 have different part numbers.

And I have some IC piping on the way, but I'll add to this thread as I need other parts.

donkeylips

Still looking for a proportioning valve...or two.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned