The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Nice (preferrably adjustable) BOV

fastasleep

Hi,

I need a nice (preferably adjustable) blow-off valve. I would like an APS, but I was told they don't make them anymore, so they could be harder to come by.

I have had an HKS, 1G Forge, crushed 1G, and currently have an Evo 9/10 bov and I've had compressor surge on all of them. I think it contributed to the early death of my Evo3 16G, which I just had rebuilt with a 20g wheel and I don't want this one to suffer any more compressor surge. It surges rarely, but most often when letting off the throttle in gear. Anyway, this is a WTB add, not a technical post...

I'm currently setup for a tube-and-clamp inlet and outlet.

Let me know.

Email [email protected] for the fastest response. It goes straight to my phone.

Thanks,

Ben

citymunky

just a question, did you swap different springs in the 1G Forge?

EDIT: BTW, NICE car I just clicked the link on your sig. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned