The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: MD171056 Water Pump Inlet Pipe

akujiki1987

Hey guys, my GVR4 is currently in the shop getting a timing belt/water pump job done. My mechanic contacted me saying the water pump inlet pipe is corroded and he does not have any in the shop. He said its a part that mitsu has now discontinued. I thought I lucked out with JNZ but just received and email saying they no longer offer it. Anyone have one of these laying around?

strokin4dr

I should have a couple. Shoot me a PM

akujiki1987

For some reason when I try to PM you it claims there's no user with your name? shoot me a text if you can 760-468-4625 Thanks!

DailyDSM

Did you find one? I think I have a few water pipes around as well. Do you need one with or without the provision for water cooling for the oil filter housing (Nipple about 2 inches from the water pump)?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned