The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: known good Green CAS and ICM/TR unit

5OF2k

As the title states, looking for known good green CAS and PowerTR/ICM units. Prefer local pickup/delivery, have cash in hand.

Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. May be able to travel a little bit, but the only car I have is the GVR4, which needs said parts.....

Thanks in advance!

-Jake

5OF2k

bump!

Got a couple ICM/TR units locally, still like a couple known good CAS's for future use.

PM me or reply, have money ready to go for Paypal/whatever!

-Jake

5OF2k

Still need CAS!

Got a few emails from people saying they had them, but never got replies with PP info or anything like that. I NEED THIS!!

Hit me up!

-Jake

Boostin_AWD

Ive got a few working green tops and a black as well. pm me if you still need them. Im a state away so shipping is cheap and quick.

5OF2k

Appreciate the replies gentlemen, but I've gotten what I needed locally and forgot to update the thread in my quest to get #5 dyno-ready....

Again, thanks!

-Jake

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts