The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: JDM VENTED HOOD ASAP

jcgalntvr4-244

Hey guys Im in need of a JDM hood real fast the one I had was damaged by DHL a few years ago and my body shop is saying is a boat anchor .... so I need a good one .

Cheers,
JC

Diego

I would do Tylers CF vented hood... its immaculate, few nicks but that is normal with normal DD duties.

It was one from the original runs of CF hoods, I've wanted to purchase just never gotten around to do so/ or the funds to do such.

Tylers hood is darn near mint.

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting TylerAdamson:
Interested in a carbon fiber hood at all?

Vents or no vents

TylerAdamson

Its got the vents. I just seen your pm and I'll email the pics when I get home.

tayschells13

if he doesnt buy the cf vented hood i'll buy it off you. let me know what happens man. thanks!

jcgalntvr4-244

Still looking Anyone have one?

Thanks,
JC

jcgalntvr4-244

Willing to pay shipping and finders fee from any where.

Come on someone over night me parts from Japan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This sad car needs a hood real bad guys

Cheers
JC

jcgalntvr4-244

Help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

TylerAdamson

I know you weren't interested last time, but I've still got my carbon fiber hood.

jcgalntvr4-244

The only thing with the CF hoods is the fitment Im real picky and every one I see doesnt match up correct with the back of the fenders by the windshield I had 200.00 on that GB from that place in CALI that I lost ans never got back... so Im kind of burned on CF hoods.... So nothing against you man just a fitment issue for me.
Cheers,
JC

jcgalntvr4-244

Last time I got a hood from this guy it came all fucked up... they might look good in the pics but he doesnt pack them worth a sh*t and they get all banged up during shipping... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Thats kind of what I figured after I posted that as I had a gvr4 hood from him as well and it needed tons of body work to get it straight again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned