The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: JDM Replica Side decals saying AWD instead of 4WS (Found, thank you)

GSX_TC

Does anyone have or know where i can get another set of some JDM side door decals in silver with them saying AWD instead of the normal 4WS? im making a few more changes to the outside of my car and my need to repaint the enitire car again. pay pal ready thanks

Mike

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Because im gonna change out the rear bumper for a JDM one here soon and might put on some different fenders as well, since I had the car painted in California it might be hard to paint match those pieces to the rest of the car, plus the car doesn't have 4WS anymore so I feel that it should say AWD instead.

I wish that whole Garfield thing didn't happen because he was the only one I knew that made them like that.

Last edited:

turbowop

My bumpers, hood, grill, valence, and fuel door were all painted by somebody other than the guy that did my original respray. It all matches perfect. Just get the correct color code and use the same brand of paint and you should be good to go.

GSX_TC

That's the hard part though is I can't locate the guy that painted my car in California. I don't even know the brand or anything. This sucks.

GSX_TC

Ok i Pm'd him still no reply.

GSX_TC

Well I pm'd him, I guess he doesn't wanna reply back then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

citymunky

Quoting GSX_TC:
Does anyone have or know where i can get another set of some JDM side door decals in silver with them saying AWD instead of the normal 4WS? im making a few more changes to the outside of my car and my need to repaint the enitire car again. pay pal ready thanks

Mike

Just wondering how much the paint job set you back, my 1505 needs a full paint job.

GSX_TC

Back when I lived in California it only costed me 500 bucks to paint it with a homie hook up price.

So eBay? Dam I didn't even think to try there, let me go check.

EDIT: nothing on eBay for those. I did find eterna door cladding which has some decals on them but that's not what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

citymunky

$500 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif, my homie hook up is $3k.

GSX_TC

Wow 3k? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif That's pretty pricey haha.

desant78

Unless yiu get that super rare homie hook up...idk if your gonna see $500the again.

turbowop

I'm not even sure how you can get a paintjob for $500 with a homie hook-up. The materials alone should cost at least that much, let alone the labor. It cost me $300 just to have my JDM hood sprayed...and that was my homie hook-up.

*edit* He redid my front bumper at the same time I guess, so it was a great deal. But still, that's just two parts already off the car. No masking or much prep work was needed.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Yeah that sounds about right, when I bought that lip from you, a place near me quoted me 150 to paint it and clear coat it. It's not the same color as the rest of the car but it's dam close. So I imagine it'll cost around 200ish for the rear bumper, but I just hope they can match it better then the lip because it's bigger and would be easier to tell if the paint didn't match.

I guess the bumper will be my own lilttle christmas present to myself lol

GSX_TC

Still looking for these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts