The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Hood, grill, filler panel, antenna, and non-ABS prop valve

jcrimboli

I have a 1991 that needs some love. Looking for a hood, grill, and filler panel (below the headlights, above the front bumper). I'm also looking for an antenna and non-ABS prop valve to finish my ABS delete. Looking for prices shipped to 89502. If the body pieces were white that'd be fantastic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Feel free to call/text (412)610-9066

Jeremy

Last edited:

dime2nr

I have a white filler panel but let me actually put my hands on it this weekend before i give a condition/price to go with it. And if you could pm me the complete address i will try to get a shipping quote together as well.

Angelo

theevozero

I have the hood in grey, the valance in white and a 91 grill painted black. Shipping a hood though, freight is expensive....

G

Staff member
I have a nib prop valve. $100.00. Pm me for paypal info.

thedsmguy

If I come up with some parts I can bring them down to Yuba City California next weekend. But, I would need them prepaid for as I cannot bring them back with me as I'd have a full load if you backed out I'd have to leave them most likely. I know its not super local to you but it is closer.

LMK.
I'll reply to your pm.

Pm sent.....

jcrimboli

Thanks to thedsmguy. Our meet up in Yuba City was quick and easy and all of the parts were as described. As I'm sure most of you would agree, I highly recommend.

jcrimboli

Areck, I picked up a grill, hood, and filler panel already. Still looking for an antenna, but in no real hurry. Thanks though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned