The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: GVR4 shell.- chicago area

just like the title says, im looking for a good condition GVR4 shell. it doesnt need a engine, trans, or ecu. im located in the chicago area and will travel up to 200 miles to pick it up.

tell me what u got, thanks!

Hertz

Staff member
There was a Nile Black shell for sale at the AMS swap meet yesterday, had snow tires, silver 92 wheels, tint, AWS delete, and some KYBs. Looked like full interior and maybe a boost gauge. Seller was asking $1000. That's all the information I have... he said he'd post it here eventually.

damnit! i knew i should of gone!

BTW i have cash in hand! my budget is around $1700.

damn, just called AMS to see if they knew of that car, they said they sold it yesterday.

anyone else?

PolskiVR4

I might be have to sell mine (college is expensive) even though I don't want to. Let me get back to you on this after I do some really deep thinking.

IncorpoRatedX

Quote:
just like the title says, im looking for a good condition GVR4 shell. it doesnt need a engine, trans, or ecu. im located in the chicago area and will travel up to 200 miles to pick it up.

tell me what u got, thanks!

john!! crossing over to the dark side are we? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

welcome aboard.

IncorpoRatedX

Quote:
clicky

/\ That's the one i was telling you about when you called me earlier John.

Last edited by a moderator:

StreetThisVR4

Take a look in the cars for sale section to find my thread. My car is complete, with everything. All it needs is a head and mabe pistons. I have everything else to go with it, plus some goodies. I would probobly take 1700 cash for it if you came and picked it up and got it out of my life. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I have a '91 Green shell. It's complete, but could use some TLC. It has the 4WS deleted with a 4 bolt rearend, as well as a 5 lug conversion. I don't have the title for it... I could possibly get it, but I'm not sure. How much are you looking to spend?

Boostin21

there is a vr4 shell for sale around here

leave your email, i will send you a link to the pics when i get them.

andrew4g63

i got a shell
just over wisconsin border 1500
262 215 4334

Did you find a shell? If not, I have a white 92 VR4 complete, needs ECU and 2nd gear syncro, $2500 in Clinton, Iowa. email me if you are interested.

If you're still looking and are a serious buyer, I can do $1500obo deliverd to you're door..

click

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts