The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: GVR4 ECU CASE

xuberantz

I'm looking for a Galant VR4 specific ECU Case/Shell so I can bolt an ECU into a Galant as the DSM case mounts different. I don't need the internal board, I plan to bolt mine into it. I'd be willing to swap someone a DSM one if necessary or will pay a few dollars for one. I got rid of mine without thought as to how the mounting was different.

Thanks!

kerry92gvr4

expo/summit wagons are the same case as the galant. that way if your looking in the junk yards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

xuberantz

Haven't been able to find anything in the local wrecking yards. If you have one please let me know, would like to get this ASAP!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned