The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: GOOD DSM AWD center differential.

hauling_ass

I am looking for a spare GOOD center differential from any 1G DSM Eclipse, Talon or Laser All Wheel Drive Transmission.
I need one as soon as possible to get a transmission back together for my friends GVR4.
If anyone has something or a lead on one please let me know.
I will pay a fair price for it and cover shipping cost.
Thanks.
-Bryan

hauling_ass

How much do you want for it and would you be willing to ship it to me?
Call or text me if you have a chance.
For some reason I can not send PMs.
-Bryan (916) 960-3052

diambo4life

There are two kinds of center diffs. Unless you have the original trans in that car, I would verify the gearset you have.

gtluke

There are THREE different center diffs, and they will not fit if you don't have the right one.
Look at the gear that the center diff meshes on, or the old center diff. on the radius of the gear teeth you'll see one "line' or groove around the radius. or two lines. possibly zero lines if it's old. The teeth angles are different, it'll fit in the trans but then you'll know it's wrong because you won't be able to get the cover back on because it won't be sitting correctly.
The number of lines around the center diff teeth matches that on the gear it contacts with. If for some reason you don't have the old one. I'll try to grab a photo today.
I have a used one, no idea of the quality but it's not broken.
Free if you pay shipping which is $13 flat rate USPS.
-Luke

hauling_ass

Awesome, l'll take it!
Yes, I am aware of the different tooth profiles and ID grooves.
I can use any center diff because I am just salvaging the spider gears.
But I also have all the parts needed to run two of the three profiles (non grooved and single groove).
I am unable to send PMs so please contact me by text or just call me. I always have my phone on me.
-Bryan

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts