The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Good Condition 91 Rear Garnish Panel/91 Talilights

BluFalcon

Looking for a good condition 91 rear garnish panel. This is the black plastic panel that bolts to the trunk in between the taillights. Mine is in decent shape, except for a large crack radiating out from under the license plate. If you've got one or a really clean set of 91 Taillights, lemme know. Thanks.

ktmrider

I've got everything from a 92 if interested.

Imjordan

I have some 91 tails.... Text me if interested 8037673913

ktmrider

Quoting ktmrider:
I've got everything from a 92 if interested.

Or I can swap out the 89 tail/garnish on 464 for the original stuff.

So either 89 or 92 tail stuff if interested.

BluFalcon

Appreciate it Mike, but I have a set of 92's that were on the car when I got it, boxed up for originality sake. The 89 taillights aren't really my thing unfortunately. I found a set of 90's out in a junkyard, but the garnish panel is different between 89-90 panels and 91 panels. Looks like I'm getting a 91 garnish panel locally from Jnava on Monday. Thanks for the replies.

jnava

Staff member
Already delivered to Ed.

BluFalcon

Thanks again Juan. This one is in pretty good shape aside from two minor cracks in the corner I might be able to epoxy up. I wonder if I can stopdrill a plastic crack. Hmm.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts