The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: GALANT VR4 NE OHIO

im looking for a galant vr4 around north east ohio. not looking to spend over 2500 but may be possible. this will be a daily driver for me. also not looking to travel over 50 miles thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

VR4ownzU

your going to have to dravel farther than 50 miles to get one and 2500 isn't going to get you very far.

A $2500 daily driver Galant VR4? I hope you have another vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:

i do, the galant will be a slow going project car. im just seeing if there is anyone out there selling at that price. depending on my jop i may be able to pay up to 3000..

Rausch

if it does not need to be running, mine's got a bad motor. cracked windshield and dinged up hood. it's def a project, but if you're seroius about it i might consider getting rid of it right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

PJGross

but that is 73 miles on streets and trips. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'd say tough to find 1 of 3000 15-16 yr old car in your backyard. Then again, someone just bought a dd in my neighborhood for a steal and I never saw it for sale so anything's possible.

-PJ

I have one on ebay right now. Im in Columbus. Its my third owned (had one of every color), bought off board member Defigh. He is one of my best friends and put most of the time and money into it. Its a bit more than 2500, but it is an incredible car. I can't post a fs thread because my "newbie" login name. Anyways, if you would like to contact me, feel free. 614-218-1253.

-Dustin

I just inherited a 1992 white galant vr4 with around 156K miles. It needs an ECU, was running like a champ before ECU went out. I live in Clinton, Iowa, but you are right at my price of $2500 as it sits. I can send pics if you are still interested. You will have to pick it up though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts