The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Galant vr-4 Seattle, WA - Any1 have info on 862/2000?

BUMP!

WTB, clean running galant vr-4 in the northwest united states.

have cash in hand.

considering 2g gsx too. (if it's a steal /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif)

cheers.

yea kgvr4 msg'ed me about it, but sadly i don't have enough money saved for that atm. And it's such a nice vr4 /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

bump

anyone in norcal selling?
i could potentially take a day off work and have a 3 day weekend to buy a car /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Sr71sss

not sure if I did talk to you but I was curious as I thought my sig was the only one on here? anyways I always have one ready to be put together in some for or another depending on what your looking for though, we have a meet tomorrow which is a shame since it would be to short notice for you to drive down, but I'm always tinkering on something though.

conrad
antioch,ca

Bump, just finnished midterms and looking for a car again.

someone should hook it up, since i got a 100% on my finance midterm at the U! hahaha.

But yea, serious buyer looking for a clean galant vr-4 around the pacific NW, could potentially take a trip down to nor cal, or other surrounding states.

could be interested in a cheap gsx too.

only have around 4-5k to spend at this time. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif

KGVR4

if you have 4-5k give me a call maybe I can help you out. I will pm you my number

no way to tow it. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif

but i appreciate the help. thanks

I have the capability... or rather a friend who does. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif You call the shots. You wana go look at it and decide that you want/dont want it before letting it go? Throwing a new tranny in there shouldn't be too difficult compared to other problems it may have. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/idea.gif

Would anyone in the Pacific Northwest possibly have any info in regards to #862/2000? Should be a hardtop, Belize Green Vr-4.

Much thanks,
Oh! And if any1 can,

maybe help me run the vin while you're at it?

JA3CX56U3MZ014085

That the one on CraigsList? 165k miles, rebuilt tranny and motor at 90k? Seems to be an endless supply of fairly clean GVR4s coming out of PNW. Wish I lived closer.... on second thought, I might have to make a road trip to bring home a new toy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts