The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Fuel rail adapter and/or fitting

92GVR4num65

I bought a fuel rail adapter off eghay and it was for a 2g, called em and they seemed not to know what i was talking about when i said that the 1g fuel rails were different. anywho im trying to setup my FPR and if anyone has a spare fuel rail adapter lying around let me know. Also if it is an (-x)an fitting (ex -6 -8 -10 an) and you have the fitting for the fuel line thatd be great too...Just HMU 641 590 0849 thx!!

Diego

Get the ANs from Mopar off 75 they stock them and also they started to stock couplers.
And if you want to take your braided line and your rail to me, I can take it to my friends shop downtown next to where they're building the HardRock and have him do whatever it needs to be done to fit.

Diego

92GVR4num65

I did see your thread and upon blowing up your pic of the fuel rail it looks like you took the adapter for the 2g and cut the ends to fit the bolts on. Im going to attempt to do the same with mine. Also if this doesnt work i will probably just work w diego and cut off the stock fpr and weld an AN bung on the adapter base.

I would, however be interested in your adapter from the fuel filter side if you are willing to separate it.

BoostedAWD91

That's the way there made, they are from buschur racing. Nothing was modified or changed

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned