The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Fuel filler hose

HadesOmega

Mine cracked where it connects to the tank and I got it holding with rescue tape atm. If anyone gots one new or used, preferably new I'll take it.

Shoot me an email if you got one:
[email protected]

strokin4dr

JNZ tuning has new ones.

HadesOmega

I think I am unlucky because JNZ tuning posted that 8/14/2017 the part is no longer available. I just tried to order one from Hayward Mitsubishi also and they said they were all gone also. =( If I can't find one I will have to make one I suppose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

strokin4dr

Wow, sorry to hear that!

I just bought 2 for my cars a couple months ago :/

MellowVR4

I believe I ended up with the last one lol. Mine was also cracked on the ggsx and saw that they only had 2 left. Their is some spare stainless steel piping at work and as thinking of fabricating a couple if people are interested..

HadesOmega

Yeah I was thinking of getting a stainless steel coupler pipe and a 90 degree filler hose I would think that would do the trick. It's a 2" hose right?

My car is ticking time bomb right now
0821172004-XL.jpg

0822170057-XL.jpg

0822170051-XL.jpg

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I can't believe Mitsu is so stupid and short sighted to stop selling parts like this. Now is when they are old enough to need them.

HadesOmega

I agree. I think probably the biggest reason for the cause of the cracked fuel filler hoses is because these cars were built when there was no ethanol in the gas. So they're not as resistant to drying up as modern cars.

strokin4dr

Lots of our parts are becoming NLA unfortunately. I tried to part a decent size order for a lot of small stuff and must of it came back NLA. I unknowingly ordered the last of the hood insulators last week...

Quoting iceman69510:
I can't believe Mitsu is so stupid and short sighted to stop selling parts like this. Now is when they are old enough to need them.

HadesOmega

Still lookin

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts