The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Front swaybar brackets for GVR4.

Street Surgeon

I'm looking for a set of front swaybar brackets for a GVR4, 1G AWD's (and maaaaaaaybe fwd's, I haven't cross-checked) might work but if you have GVR4 brackets I'd prefer those. Apparently I lost one along this journey of a build. Anyway, let me know if you have some and what you would like for them, thanks!

CutlassJim

You could get factory new ones from JNZ. I just installed mine last night. That being said I have two in super nice shape off a Cali car you could buy off me. Say $17 shipped and pp'd?

Street Surgeon

Thanks guys, found what I needed!

CutlassJim

Dammit was hoping that would pay for a 12 pack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

DSSA

Cory,

I held your order until tomorrow It was miserable out the rest of the day.

I'll look tomorrow, then get it out to you--hopefully with a set.

Josh

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned