The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Front end parts + sunroof parts

Looking for a number of front end parts. Prefered to all be summit white, unless otherwise notated.

Hood -- Carbon fiber replacements would be ok too.
Front grill
Front bumper: With or without plastic grill parts intact.
Front bumper bar
Front bumper top plate
Upper radiator support bar (The one that the hood latch attaches to
Radiator
AC condensor
RAD/AC fans
Hood latch
FMIC
Lower radiator support bar (It's the one that's spot welded to the car, plan to drill and re-weld)
Bumper mounting brackets

Sunroof glass
Sunroof trim
Sunroof motor
-- If possible, would consider buying an entire SR car's roof and welding it into place as one complete module. If that's not available might also consider buying a non-SR roof.

Thanks,
Machiavellian

toybreaker

iconoclast
see this thread for the backstory /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I have *some* of the needed items, but shipping will be a bitch.

There's bound to be some horders (I mean collectors of fine automobiles) who might have spares in your neck of the woods.

C'mon guys, check yer shelves / back yards / buddies stash

This is a worthy car, one worth the effort to save, with an owner ready to put in the work

Let's help get this thing back on the road!

thomcasey

A Nick Kosakowski has a summit white in Amherst, OH that he is parting out

G

Staff member
I have a new in box white front bumper for sale.

IMG_1721.jpg

I'll probably be getting in touch with you, toybreaker, shortly. Thanks for the shout out and call to arms.

I got in contact with that guy just the other day and I'm getting deals worked through. Thanks for the pointers, thomcasey.

Depending on what I work out with that partout in Amherst I might not need a bumper, but, a brand new one is very tempting. I'll get back to you on that one shortly, G.

Thanks for the help, and (most likely) future business, gents!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have a front bumper filler piece (below the headlights/above the bumper) and a front bumper foam core if you need them.

slugsgomoo

I may have the a/c side fan still (i can check tonight) and I think I have the hood latch & support bar for that, if you still need it. Let me know, and I'll go dig through my bins. If you can cover shipping that's all I'd need.

gtluke

Just buy my whole car, you'll get everything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
i-CZw5NGD-X3.jpg

citymunky

I have a whole Sunroof Assembly and controls/dome lights from 823/2000.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts