The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: front end components and exhaust

Whoodoo

I am finally getting my car fixed after a front end accident almost 3 years ago. Below is a list of things that I am looking for (car is NB)
-hood
-front fenders
-USDM front bumper
-fog lights
-headlights
-eterna grill
-exhaust, preferably 2.5" with an oval muffler (papa wants it quiet)

Help me get 62/2k back to her former glory!

citymunky

I got both the driver's and pass's side nile black fenders (no doglegs)

Last edited:

Imjordan

I've got a hood, headlights, and a grill text me 8037673913

Diego

I've got a USDM NB front bumper. Not the prettiest has a cut in on of the fog holes for extracting a fog light.

$20 plus greyhound if you want it.

Epifool

I have a exhaust, not sure what muffler n such. 50 bucks and a seat on the bus, unless you wanna weld it. In that case, i couldthe probably have it shipped, in pieces(marked to match em back up), a fair bit cheaper.

desant78

I have a full 2.5" exhaust for sale with apexi n1 muffler. I can def meet up for the right price. Check my for sale add. pm me, im in nj.

Whoodoo

Bear with me folks. Just dropped the car off at a local body shop to get the frame pulled. They say they won't get to it for another week, but I am trying to get parts here as quickly as possible so I can get her registered and on the road.

So far I have a bumper with support pending and possibly some fenders. I am looking at CMPE for a new turbo back exhaust, but at nearly a grand I am still exploring my options.

Thanks for all the replies and hopefully all will be well in Binghamton in a few weeks' time.

Whoodoo

I got it back for the frame shop. Got a bumper, fender, headlights, filler piece above bumper, and dropped some serious $$ on a CMPE exhaust.

Still lacking fogs, grill, and hood. Has anybody shipped a hood before? Seems like it would be expensive.

maroonmetallic

Let me know, I have 3 grilles for my car & I figured Id sell the most common one.

-Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts