The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Front Bumper Support

sleeper1ga

Desperately in need of a front bumper support... bought one previously but sadly the shipping company lost it... Currently looking for the main piece that goes across the entire front, although I may need more. Located in Illinois but will pay for shipping, worked hard to detail and fix the issues with the car, but this sagging bumper is an eye sore... Modified front bumper support doesn't bother me much, but will need photos to make sure it isn't too far hacked...
For faster response text 618- three zero three- 2036

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I don't have the metal support and I presume that is what you need. I will offer up my spare foam core if you are also in need of that.

sleeper1ga

I would love to know that as well... made it to the second to last checkpoint but never to the actual destination... they paid out on insurance but considering there are only 3000 to begin with and I doubt they made many replacements so it really sucks still.

pot

Staff member
Quoting idreamidrive:
How does a shipping company loses 30 lb piece of metal that is 4 ft long?

The "shipping company" in question are the clowns otherwise known as Greyhound. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for. And to save myself and the customer money, I opted to go w/ Greyhound. I could go on a 15 minute tirade at how abysmal their customer service is and follow up to his Bumper Support being lost but I'll save everyone the pain and agony. Suffice it to say, it's hit or miss with Greyhound. I will add one more thing in the event any former Greyhound employees turned galant members get their feelings hurt. After filing for a lossed package, these sons of bitches sent me on 3, yes 3 separate occasions a refund check in someone else's name.

I will never ever use Greyhound again unless the buyer understands the hassle involved in dealing with those clowns. I have more to say about this experience but I won't. Do yourself a favor and use FEDEX Freight or DHL for items longer than 72" or more than 75 lbs. My numbers may be off plus or minus a few inches or pounds but I think everyone gets the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

sleeper1ga

Bump...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned