The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Foglights and radio brackets

yubh8tn

hey 1384 is missing foglights, if anyone has any available that are in somewhat good condition I'd like to buy them from you. Thanks

also need radio brackets but I may be able to macgyver my own if nobody has any.

CutlassJim

You want USDM foglights? I might still have a set kicking around I'll never use.

Same with the radio brackets actually.

yubh8tn

yeah those are exactly right! how much do you want for them?

Now that I've researched it a bit, I'm kind of confused. Are any factory radio brackets compatible with double din radios? I have the large brackets that are next to the plastic foot panels, but nothing that actually screws into a radio (unless those do somehow??). Do I need to make a custom thing - what am I missing?

Last edited:

Rx74g63

I think I might have good set of fog lights - ill look tonight when I get home - I had to take them out for intercooler piping - also the radio brackets work with double din radios- they look like this

click

I don't have any of those - good luck finding them but they will pop up on eBay of this site or something though

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned