The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: fog light/dimmer switch holder surround piece.

4g63mightymax

Hi,
I just bought what I wrongfully assumed was the dimmer switch/fog light switch/plastic surround combo. Unfortunately I received two individual switches and no plastic surround. So now I still need the surround piece that holds these two switches. Does anybody have one they want to sell me? I'd even consider the whole thing with the two switches, again.

Thanks
-Jeremy

Do you have picture?

4g63mightymax

I sure do. I will have it up here in an hour or so. Thank you!

4g63mightymax

Hi again! This is what I am looking for. It goes on the left side of the steering wheel, in the dash, and under normal conditions has a dimmer switch and fog light switch in it.

gvr4-switch.jpg

its same with JDM spec?

4g63mightymax

I'm not really sure. I'd try it if the price is cheap enough! lol

4g63mightymax

I still need this! Anybody?

NateCrisman

These trim pieces are impossible. I'v parted out 11 GVR4s and have yet to see a foglight switch with the clips still on it. EVERY single one iv ever had..including the other 4 gallants Iv owned for actual driving...so 15 cars...15 broken bezels. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

fuel

Well I have just sent him one with clips in place (though one was bent back). I agree though, hard to find! I was hoping to find another as the one on my VR-4 has a broken lower clip and will sometimes pop out.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I wrapped mine with velcro, fuzzy side out, to increase friction and help hold it in the hole.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned