The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Fmic pipes! + Evo 560cc

Captn

I am in need of a cheap piping kit for a fmic, I know people have used ebay kits before without anyproblems. I wouldn't have a problem with this if I could get them welded like everyone else but I cannot! Would anyone have a piping kit they wouldn't mind getting rid of for cheap? 100-150$? Also I am looking for some evo 560cc fuel injectors with decent seals for around 100$ Let me know!

nickbuilt

Have a set of Evo 8 injectors that came off my car want 90 shipped for them!

-nick
1-347-299-6119

Brunoboy

jonvr4 i dont think visits this site anymore, he can only be reached on the FB group.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts