The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: evo ix gsr/rs enkei wheels....

turbohf

**UPDATE**

i put the evo8's on my car, decided i like the way it looks. 9's might wait till next year now (new turbo/clutch needed first)....

thanks!

Last edited:

turbohf

038-1.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

snohacking

click

Maybe he be willing to ship them. Best looking wheel for a 2g imo. I looked for a long time when I had my 2g but never had enough extra $$. Have you tried the evolutionm.net/ might get lucky and find a set.

Last edited:

turbohf

yup, was looking on evom. found a guy back east that has good tires wont separate and wont ship. and another pnw guy in the wheel forum and pnw forum trolling around for a set. seems like it may be a tough one ill have to wait for. ill be ok with buying a set of 8 and 9 wheels. ill just snow tire the 8 and summer the 9's...

prove_it

Watch ebay. I got lucky and made an offer on a set of Evo 8's for 360 shipped and the place took the offer. No tires, but sh*t, 4 rims in mint shape for 360......

It was a salvage yard post.

turbohf

yeah did find a set on ebay $1800. with tires. dont remember if that was with shipping. but still more than im willing to spend. ill just buy some RPF1's for that money.

i did see a lot of single wheels. 8's going for $150.... 9's for $180ea shipped. maybe ill message them see if they will sell a set for a good price.

prove_it

Yea the ad I saw had them listed for 600 plus 80 for shipping. I jokingly make an offer of 280 and they took it. Never know!

4G63_GSR

what are you willing to spend? i know someone who's on the fence of possibly selling a set. he hasn't told me what he's letting them go for. if you're interested shoot me a pm and i'll pass the info along to him.

SteveDSM

I got lucky and found my mint set on Tuners for $1000 shipped with tires... I was the same way and had been looking for a set for a long time, so don't give up hope in finding a set!

turbohf

Quoting 4G63_GSR:
what are you willing to spend? i know someone who's on the fence of possibly selling a set. he hasn't told me what he's letting them go for. if you're interested shoot me a pm and i'll pass the info along to him.

to give an idea of my mindset. the evo8's im buying are pastidipped (i hate this) and gonna cost me $400 with tires (225/45/17). kind of a homie deal, but couple other sets on CL or 400-500... i would pay more obviously for 9's, but not trying to break the bank.

4G63_GSR

Ok. I'll check with him and report back.

turbohf

well eBay dude was a bust... told me $720 shipped... that's the same price they are posted for singles. and no tires.

CutlassJim

I've had two sets of the evo 9 Enkies and paid $400 for both sets. This was a few years ago too, keep your eyes open.

Loved them on my 2g

And on a Galant VR4

turbohf

sorry, gonna need to be OEM finish. plus once i get tires it puts them out of my price range.

4G63_GSR

Sorry such a late response. My guy is keeping his set. Took him long enough to find it so he's keeping.

89Mirageman

Not exactly what you're looking for but thought you might still be interested. Note, these are not mine.

click

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Good price for BBS wheels.

CutlassJim

There's a set on EvoM with all seasons plastidipped black for $600 + shipping.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned