The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: ETACS

snohacking

Looking for a ETACS ( It's the grey box behind the fuse box see link below ) Not sure if it matters if it is a 91 galant vr4 or not.

click

Last edited:

GSNT

That part number doesn't come up in the US ASA parts program at all. I can look in my parts car and see what mine says, my dash is already out.

raptorWagon

It is weird how it doesn't come up in ASA as for applicable models, but is a valid part number. Though it has a IPB pointing to a control unit for alarm and timer. However on Mitsubishiparts.net it's still available, but it will cost $200 after tax and shipping and take couple weeks to probably get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boostin21

I had to locate an ETACS module for my car and it was a pain to find. But they are specific to VR4s it seems. There were 3 or 4 in the country when I searched and that was 2 years ago.

citymunky

Quoting snohacking:
After doing a little research I found that most etacs say 2.0t on them and look this (see link)

click

I looked at a 90 galant today, and it just saids "2.0", looks like you need one from a 4G63T. Check DSM partout.

GSNT

I took a pic of mine today and it is definitely like the one pictured so I for sure have one available.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned