The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Edit 2G INTAKE T3 Exhaust Mainfold 1000cc+ Injectors

Vr4junkie

Looking for 2G Intake Mainfold and T3 Exhaust Mainfold and 1000cc+ injectors

Last edited:

jmelocik

I've got a 2G intake manifold. PM me and we can work something out.

Josh

1836d

I have a evo3 manifold ported and adapted to use with external wastegate 85$ plus shipping

Vr4junkie

Also looking for a BEP .55 Housing let me know if you guys got one thanks.

tayschells13

I have a set of FIC 1150's in great shape and also have the .55 AR BEP housing which I bought brand new from extremepsi. let me know if you're interested my number is 262-623-7060 or pm me on here.

donniekak

I traded tayshells13 aka Eddie creights an EPROM ecu for some cams, and recieved an empty box. Do not trade him anything.

tayschells13

Get off my dick you f***ing *****^. If you're looking for the injectors of BEP housing though I have them, and use paypal if you think i'm going to screw ya over. I've completely parted out my old vr4 on here with zero issues before, so piss and moan Donnie.

donniekak

If you don't want people jumping in threads talking about how you ripped them off, you shouldn't rip people off.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts