The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: drivers mirror

turbohf

need a GREEN drivers side mirror.

need shipped to Lake Stevens, WA 98258... please let me know total paypal'ed price. pics would be nice too. you can email me at my username @gmail.com

thanks!

Last edited:

turbohf

still need these. so far 2 people with the vents, both broken before they could even send to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif these damn things are fragile!

turbohf

NEED VENTS... completely destroyed my already not so good vents when i tried to remove it. looks like complete ass now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

turbohf

still need these. want to get these things fixed before i post her for sale...

turbohf

need. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Nate

I have a complete set of these, but they're hiding up in one of the JNZTuning garages. Message me in about two weeks when I get back up there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned