The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: driver bumper marker light & more

I need the driver side bumper marker light with good electrical connector. The oem part # is MB831663 it does not need to have the lens i mainly need the rest.I also posted i need inner door handles but people were confused on what i needed MB517461 that is the inner door handle that opens the door. I would say i need a bumper as well but everyone tried to sell my some amg one for 1000 bucks i can live with a messed up bumper.

jnava

Staff member
i have a bumper cover and that drivers side turn signal, the one thats attached to the bumper...
Are you needing the bumper support as this one does have one but its not on it in this pic. The white is maaco paint job the previous owner did on it. It was summit white before . The single turn signal is 20 and the bumper is 80, plus shipping which I usually ship via greyhound. It weighs 15lbs without bumper support. With bumper support its way more. I can give you a quote if you'd like

Last edited:
i want the lights get me a quote on the bumper shipped and ill buy that if its not horrible. lmk for sure i need this stuff

also if anyone offers me something to buy and i ask for shipping price dont say sorry pending sale to someone else when u offered it to me. thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts