The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Complete ETS setup

galantgti

Anyone around who has the complete ETS intercooler setup, piping included for sale? preferably someone who has bought it, but never used it; but secondhand would do; if it's really complete. PayPal ready.

pot

Staff member
I have a BNIB with original packaging, never installed, original full front mount kit available for $1,700.00 USD shipped to your door from NC via
USPS.

If interested I accept payment via PayPal to: [email protected]

img.php

-pot

Last edited:

galantgti

Sorry sir, 1700 is a bit more than I had in mind

pot

Staff member
I understand however you have to consider a couple things:

1.) You get what you pay for
2.) ETS no longer offers a bolt-on kit
3.) This is a BNIB unit *Never installed and in original packaging
4.) This kit from ETS is $895.00
5.) At $1,700 your paying a $805 premium however International shipping with insurance is $350.00
6.) Given the above information, your only paying $455 more than US price

I have had a remarkable amount of interest for this ETS Intercooler Kit however my price is more than fair. If you have a friend in the States that will be traveling to Holland than you can wave the $350.00 shipping fee and I can ship to their US address on the house.

Last edited:

turbophein

I have a refurbed ETS 1g Kit that was bolted into a galant. It has a TIAL Bov Mount. there is 2 (dents, impression) on the top, i'm assuming it was needed for the install in the galant.

It was first pressure tested, then it got a light coat of stain black paint on the intercooler and the pipes were also fleshly wrinkle coated. New 4 ply couplers and new T-bolt Clamps to finish it off.

$550 plus whatever shipping is.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned