The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: cheap exhaust.

Gummieguy

I have 2 galants, a shell and one for nice parts and to flip. however the one that will be sold has an exhaust that i want to use on my shell so i need a cheap exhaust to replace it with. not necessarily looking for anything fancy just something to put on the car to sell.

citymunky

Go to a local exhaust shop/

1836d

I have a evo3 manifold ported and adapted to use with external wastegate 85$ plus shipping

strokin4dr

I don't think that is what he's looking for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

snohacking

homemade 3" cat back exhaust $150. Also have a downpipe but that needs a new flex section $30. I'll take $175 for the full exhaust. It will come with a 3inch apexi muffler click but it will need to be welded back on.

Last edited:

Gummieguy

cheap would be under 2-300 shipped for everything past the o2 housing maybe even just past the downpipe. anything more than that and i would rather just buy a whole new system for my better galant.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned