The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: AMG Front bumper or full body kit

sublimesnfu

Looking for prices for a front bumper or full AMG kit?

So far I've been quoted $1800 + shipping for the front and while that isn't out of the question if I could get a full kit front and back bumpers I'd rather go that route. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jnava

Staff member
You need to get in contact via fb with the amg crews. That's the only way you'll get a set plus ask Robert Montalvo how much he paid for his set. He bought it recently so he can give you an appropriate cost of the items and shipping.

See you PM. have front AMG bumper and AMG side skirt

Last edited:

rmontalvo23

There are a few guys that have AMG parts but its rare to find one person with a complete kit.

I have front and rear bumper, spoiler, side skirts, grill, spark plug cover, steering wheel, corner markers and grill emblem.
All of that I had to buy piece by piece from various sellers overseas over the course of 3 years. Total cost shipped for everything is just over $6,000 not including paint to match the car.

On facebook join the galantvr4 groups. Thats a good place to source this stuff.

jnava

Staff member
There you go....6k. Not including that you will have to somehow trust those folks overseas .

transparentdsm

yeah Richard has that AMG goodness in strides, might be the only complete AMG clone in america. i think Jordan's AMG VR4 doesn't have the interior or the spark plug cover AMG parts. i think the only thing Richard is missing is the rear window with the wiper motor/blade in/on it.

Diego

^ I've sourced the brown window.... Shipping is what would scare me.

rmontalvo23

Jordan's car was my inspiration, I follow him on instagram and we both have pretty much the most complete AMG kit. I think Jordan actually imported a RHD Galant VR4 recently. Makes me want to find an Eterna RHD and import it. I love the hatch Galant VR4.

I would love to get the rear window but it would never make it to the USA without being cracked. I found a guy with the AMG seats but shipping alone is $1,500 so damn I can swing that.

The guys that I have bought from in Malaysia have all been honest. I sent one guy $1,500 via Western Union which if they don't send you the parts you're screwed. Guy sent me photos of everything, send me photos while he was at the post office and copy of the tracking slip. Parts showed up 8 days later and was exactly like the photos. He actually has a AMG side skirt set and steering wheel right now.

Like I said, Join the Galant Facebook group.

Front AMG bumper already SOLD.... just left AMG side skirt

jnava

Staff member
Mega, Montalvo paid nearly 6k for the front, back and sides and grille. AMG is no joke and he isn't kidding either.

rmontalvo23

The AMG stuff pulls a premium because it have been discontinued for over 20 years and it was a very limited run and only available in some countries.

If you want this AMG Stuff expect to pay more every year as this stuff becomes harder to find. Remember, we have limited edition numbered cars so every time you see another person junk a car ours would be more rare hence worth more to a true collector. Exactly like the AMG parts.

Yup right Richard... if any one very serious want complet set, i have more. Give all AMG front and rear bumper, side skirt, grille, corner, 3 pieces spoiler. Thanks

jnava

Staff member
AH sh*t.....full amg kit. If someones having a hard time at 1500 on sides, how about that full kit. Who's got the stacks for the whole damn kit.

jnava

Staff member
I need some stacks if you want this sh*t right here. Amg grille and corners too... .... if you're serious, here's a kit. Bust out that piggy bank and get this done son.

92_talon_awd

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Jnava. That is a truly amazing sight! Almost want that instead of a CBR haha.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts