The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Afco scirocco radiator

Chi271

Looking into an afco scirocco rad since I decided to lose my ac setup. I'm on a Honda half size, and it's cooling good for now, but come summer and I know it's gonna be challenging. Don't need a new one, used is good shape is preferred. Tryna save a lil $. Thanks guys.

Champ_168

I have a scirocco radiator, but made by griffin, I also have the dual fan setup with the shroud made for the radiator.

MellowVR4

I would contact this guy before actually buying it. click

Chi271

That griffin looks like it wouldn't work considering were that coolant fill cap is located. Never seen that on a afco radiator. Can anyone confirm the griffin working with fill cap in that location? Thanks.

Champ_168

My version has no fill cap, you would be required to have a dsm filler neck.
Also, it goes under the support. so having a filler on it would be pointless.

Chi271

My thoughts exactly... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chi271

Still looking!! Anyone? Had a local, that promised pics but never heard back.

VR4Scott

I don't know if this will work for you, but I've got an Afco from a Honda. Measurements are 21.5 x 13.25 x 3. AN fittings welded on are I believe a -16 and -12. Here is a pic:

VR4Scott

$130 shipped

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned