The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: AC Compressor

I'm getting my Galant back #978. The AC quit blowing cold air and the system is still full. Checking to see if anyone has a compressor. Thanks for your time.

Please include total cost shipped to 15301.

Thanks again

mountaineerjeff

hey I got one, and could prolly bring it up to you

cool, if you know for sure it works. give me a price, and we can meet up. Thanks

mountaineerjeff

well I should be making a trip up there very soon. PM sent

okay, along with still wanting a good ac compressor. I'm also looking for lowering springs for my galant. Thanks everyone

Brunoboy

I have HnR lowering springs, not sure on what shipping would look like.

mountaineerjeff

sorry I left you hanging, but AC wont be an issue

gtluke

I had the AC control module thingy behind the glove box go bad on my car once. Wouldn't activate the compressor. Check that out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned