The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: ABS delete lines and prop-valve for 1G DSM

socalgvr4

Have a DSM that I want to dump the ABS unit and convert to non ABS. Need the proportioning valve and the lines, if someone has em. I dont want to go the expensive STM route and fine with hard lines.

stagen

Have you checked out JNZTuning?

click

A lot cheaper than STM if you can source a used prop valve. I bought this setup, just haven't gotten around to installing it yet.

89Mirageman

I go to the junkyards on a weekly basis. PM me exactly what you need and what car it has to come from and I will get you a price. I will say that shipping might prove to be tough on those lines though if they're extremely long. I will do all I can to help.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned