The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 93' Headlight

1uGlyGalaNt

Your translator is no good. You looking for one headlight or a pair? If one then which side?

Kitti

i want pair. i mean set.
tks for your advise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Kitti

already got it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
very so far from PIC. post for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
had rebuild like children do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
i think i loss money $329.- for the garbage.

Kitti,
Glad you got the lamps & they arrived safely. I always worry about lights being damaged during shipping. Please advise what you mean by your comments. Keep in mind that these are 18 year old used lights so they'll never be perfect.

As that was my last set, I will no longer be offering this product. The reason is, the final outcome depends on how structurally intact the set I start out with is. Meaning, if the pitting on the lens are really bad, there's nothing much I can do with it. These are no longer available new & if they were, they cost over $400 for the pair + $130 to safely ship them out of the country.

Kitti

Hey Garfield

Your headlights not only a lot pitting on the lens, hold lamp and the lock lamp damage from the heat.
The big problem is your bad repair the reflective surface. If you do like this it can not reflective the light.
And very big problem is your assembly used the silicon seal can't remove by hot gun.
how can i do? can't use. can't repair.

tks for your try to plead.
i wish you enjoy with my money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Or if you need it back to buy again. i give you free. you pay me only the shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kitti,
Please keep in mind these are almost 20 year old lights so pitting is to be expected with the lens. The lock lamps I'm sure you're talking about the locks that secure the lamps/bulbs securely in place & they were all fine. As a matter of fact I changed the one damaged one prior to shipping. I did redo the reflective surface & that I will take responsibility for if it's not reflective enough. A heat gun cannot be used to separate the lens from the housing. It must be done via this method click
It bothers me when someone isn't 100% satisfied with something they purchase from me, especially someone on this board. Please return them in the condition I sent them & I will refund your payment including your original shipping. I've been on this board for many years & always strive to make sure my gvr4 brethens are always satisfied with their purchase. I'm not here to try to rip anyone off but you wouldn't know that as you've only been here for a short time. I've lost money to a handful of board members in the almost decade I've been here & wouldn't want for other board members to experience the same misfortune.

Kitti

Hey Garfield
The talking before sales and after sales are difference. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
If you have playing on this board for many years you must to know the headlights $ 230.- what should be done.
Your headlights isn't my first order from this board.
thanks to show your spirit. but i let its in the bin better than to contact with you again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts