The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: '92 trunk tail light panel

EfiniX

When I first got my car, the panel was somewhat f'ed already, with a lens that wouldn't quite pop in all the way and a crack across the "VR-4" badge. Well today I resolved to get the lens to stay in and the damned thing cracked. Looks like the panel itself was damaged at some point, so I suppose my consolation can be that I would likely have never gotten the lens to fit right. That, and years of leaking water did make it look fairly ugly.

In anycase, I'm to understand that you can't swap 91 and 92 lights due bulb location (I don't mind this) and mount-point (I do mind this) differences. Of course, if you could, I would buy a complete '91 assembly if one was available. Perfect-world, I can find a '92 trunk tail light panel and leave the corner tail lights alone. Heck, I don't even need the VR4 badge (so any '92/'93 galant trunk light panel will do).

PM if you have one. I'm a motivated buyer!

G

Staff member
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned