The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

(NO LONGER NEEDED) WTB: 91-92 Galant GSX Transmission or VR4 Transmission and Rear Diff

PoiBoi

Looking to buy a Galant GSX Transmission or VR4 Transmission and Rear Diff. The one on my 91 GSX has eaten itself and I havn't had much luck finding any replacements in my area. I'm located in Maryland, willing to pay for shipping for anyone outside reasonable range.

jepherz

Staff member
Looking to buy a Galant GSX Transmission or VR4 Transmission and Rear Diff. The one on my 91 GSX has eaten itself and I havn't had much luck finding any replacements in my area. I'm located in Maryland, willing to pay for shipping for anyone outside reasonable range.
You still looking for a trans?

jepherz

Staff member
I have a gst trans and a vr4 trans that needs the center diff rebuilt. Let me know if either of those would help and are of interest to you.

PoiBoi

I have a gst trans and a vr4 trans that needs the center diff rebuilt. Let me know if either of those would help and are of interest to you.
Appreciate the offer, But I found a 1g eclipse manual for sale closer to me though, and I already have 2 fwd transmissions in my backyard rn. If this falls through I might take you up on the broken vr4 trans.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
If you found a 2g trans, do you need a VR4 rear diff?

PoiBoi

I managed to get my hands on a 4bolt lsd and what i later found out to be a jdm turbo Chariot trans locally. Thanks all for the responses though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings