The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 90 Water Pipe

GSTwithPSI

Looking for a 90 water pipe. Ditched my water cooler OFH, so I would like to eliminate the water pipe with the extra nipple too. LMK what you got. Thanks.

89Mirageman

I have a 90 na water pipe, it doesn't have the threaded section on the bottom for the water line or the nipple on the end for the oil filter housing. I'll do $20 + shipping on it if you want it though.

GSX_TC

Quoting 89Mirageman:
I have a 90 na water pipe, it doesn't have the threaded section on the bottom for the water line or the nipple on the end for the oil filter housing. I'll do $20 + shipping on it if you want it though.

I'll take that water pipe, got any pics of it though?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned