The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 89 Under dash latches

WesS

I have the under dash but I did not receive the latches and need them to install my under dash.

WesS

yes glovebox and driver side latches and any others needed to install.

galantrevolution

i think the only part you need is the latch for the glove box since is different, and to install the underdash i dont think you need any more parts.

Last edited:

kerry92gvr4

i installed my under dash with the cubby without any additional parts, you just have to take off the two stock brackets on each side of the steering wheel

WesS

Great, thank you for the responses. I have yet to install it but had read another thread saying some were required. So I guess I'm just looking for the latch for the glove box.
Thanks again,
Wes

mooserage

Staff member
If you can get the latch with the bracket it sits on I would look for that ideally, here is a thread discussing what I'm referring to: click
Basically you either get the 89 bracket to go with the latch, or you do what me and the others in that thread did and use screws in the plastic, it works just fine by the way.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts