The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 4WS Lines

BluFalcon

The new owner of my old car would like to put the 4WS setup back into 521/1K. Thanks to a member on here, he's got the majority of what he needs, but is still missing the front steering rack and a set of intact 4WS steering lines. The buyer is located in New York and willing to pay for shipping if anyone has this stuff lying around. Shoot me a PM with contact info and I'll pass it along to him. Thanks.

GSTwithPSI

I just posted some of this stuff. Some of the lines are still uncut, and would clean up if you put in the time. If he needs any of the lines pictured, I'll see if I can remove them: click

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I don't have a front rack, and I sold one set of lines (small diameter with the rubber hoses-pressure side I believe), but I have many of the other components still, probably the lines Brett is mentioning he might have cut. I cut nothing in the removal of mine.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned