The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 4WS hard lines/rear abs sensor

theevozero

As the title says. Looking for all the hardlines located ON the rear subframe. Basically looking for the ones that are in and around the rear rack and pump. I DON'T need the ones that run down the passenger frame rail(the length of the car). Looking to do a controllable 4ws/4 bolt set up and all I lack are these lines. 4ws deleted already before my purchase of the car.

All of this, except for the rear diff, rack and pump.
img.php

From here back.
I am also looking for the fluid reservoir cap WITH the harness in tact.

Also, looking for rear abs sensors. Please, no northern cancer parts. My car is rust free, I don't wanna start by installing rusty ass parts. If you had to use an excessive amount of penetrant oil and a hammer to remove it, I probably don't want it. Especially with the 4ws lines. I know it may be tough to find, but I have to ask.

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

I'm a little confused - you said you deleted the aws -why do you need the lines /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Also not all northern cars are rotted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

theevozero

I did not say that I deleted 4ws. I said, it was deleted. I bought the car without 4ws.

Nor did I say that ALL northern cars are rotted. But you sure as hell don't find terminally rusted parts/cars in the south. You can USUALLY tell its from the north by looking at it.

Gizmovr4

Quoting theevozero:
As the title says. Looking for all the hardlines located ON the rear subframe. Basically looking for the ones that are in and around the rear rack and pump. I DON'T need the ones that run down the passenger frame rail(the length of the car). Looking to do a controllable 4ws/4 bolt set up and all I lack are these lines. 4ws deleted already

Perhaps I misunderstood - the last sentence ???

theevozero

Perhaps I should be more clear. I do not have any of those 4ws lines, because it was deleted before I bought the car. I would like to purchase them from an individual for a small fee.

theevozero

Quoting gizmovr4:
Quoting theevozero:
As the title says. Looking for all the hardlines located ON the rear subframe. Basically looking for the ones that are in and around the rear rack and pump. I DON'T need the ones that run down the passenger frame rail(the length of the car). Looking to do a controllable 4ws/4 bolt set up and all I lack are these lines. 4ws deleted already

Perhaps I misunderstood - the last sentence ???

Fixed.

Gizmovr4

I have all the lines including the ones going from front to back - these were removed from 584 . They are rust free!! They are still attached to the rear with the pump which is also rust free and still has factory stickers attached ! I would like to sell the entire deal with the steering rack rear pumpkin and all (no axles) . Lets see if anyone close to you has the parts you need - if not perhaps we can work something out ?

theevozero

Lol, well, I've been searching for 4ws parts for a number of years and this is all thats missing. But, I can give it more time.

click

Its also appear that I need a sway bar too. The car BluFalcon (Howard's car) is referring to is my car before I purchased it.

theevozero

I realize most of you might not understand why I might need this stuff since everyone likes deleting everything. But, I'm not that guy and still very much want abs and 4ws. So, I must say, BUMP.
img.php

Come on people, I know a LOT of you guys have this stuff. None of you seem willing to dick with it. I have money..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Diego

I have the 4ws PS res with cap. I deleted mine and am not using it.

Epifool

All this stuff is there on 1025, gimme time and i'll get it off there- before it gets cancer

theevozero

Well, I will be in your neck of the woods on the 11th. If you want we can meet up, chit chat a bit and discuss this further?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have the entire 4ws system removed intact from 828. Sort of a northern car, but body is actually in excellent condition with little rust. I may have one spare rear abs sensor also. If you don't get what you need elsewhere, let me know. I will have to find it in the garage rafters. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts