The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 4g63 Timing belt cover.

I have a 1991 Galant Vr4 and I am looking for a 4g63 timing belt cover. I need the whole cover with the gasket that goes around it.

Last edited by a moderator:

No I don't have an mpi relay. There should be a little rubber gasket that goes around the edges of the cover.

omertaitalia

theres used to be some hard rubber things on it maybe but i removed those to prevent them from falling into the cover.pm me if you want a picture

citymunky

This cover

MD141454%20400.jpg

or the OEM gray cover like this just no clear

ZAK-ClearCover.jpg

citymunky

I have one, but it's been modded by the last owner to show the whole Cam Gears.

mooserage

Staff member
I was just about to post a WTB ad for this as well... I can't believe this is such a hard part to find /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Edit: is color the only difference between a galant and TEL cover?

Edit 2: Just saw this is my 1000th post, NO!!! I squandered it on a topic about fixing my car lol.

Last edited:

citymunky

As far as I know yes. The 1g is gray, the GVR4 is black.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned