The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 4 wheel sterring rack

Nebraska

I'm getting ready to swap a 4 bolt subframe into mine next month. You can have mine for $75 with diff and axles. Needs picked up though.

transparentdsm

do you know where its leaking from tony? if its not coming from the boots then we can fix it. each line that threads into the rack has a rubber o-ring on it. after 25 years they go bad. i actually have to do mine soon.

Nebraska

Sorry about that, I just assumed you needed the rear.

1307nv

Shane yea I know where is coming from, it's leaking from the drivers side boot and both boot are torn. The hard lines look good, but it's starting to leave an oil spot every now and than. When are you doing yours?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned