The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 4 Bolt axle cups

NateCrisman

Damn....$125 for a new set. yikes.

DSSA

Quoting NateCrisman:

Yep, and I'm able wring about 4-5 sets out of Mitsubishi per year if I'm lucky.

Unfortunately I don't set the pricing.

I never fear buying them and letting them sit on the shelf. There are more people out there that need the cups to install a 4-bolt setup than there are people with 4-bolt conversions willing to sell them separate from the entire conversion so it's always more of an issue getting them than selling them.

fuel

Are you able to get the inner CV joints to suit Evo LSD?

NateCrisman

Quoting DSSA:
Quoting NateCrisman:

Yep, and I'm able wring about 4-5 sets out of Mitsubishi per year if I'm lucky.

Unfortunately I don't set the pricing.

I never fear buying them and letting them sit on the shelf. There are more people out there that need the cups to install a 4-bolt setup than there are people with 4-bolt conversions willing to sell them separate from the entire conversion so it's always more of an issue getting them than selling them.

Oh yeah dude, I totally know the deal. Now a week goes by that I don't have someone trying to get me to separate a 4bolt rear SET, or an auto-awd-conversion SET..ect. It's funny when people get all pissed off that I won't sell them just the cups, just the axles, or just the motor mounts & jackshaft from a complete automatic kit (cause they bought an incomplete swap kit from someone else).

More than anything, Iv got a little bit of shell shock at the new mitsu prices, guess Im 'stock in old tyme DSMotorsport days in my mind, when parts were cheap.

DSSA

Heh...then do NOT look at water pump pricing.

I went from having to keep 5-6 on the shelf at all times (back when they were $70) to stocking ONE.

NateCrisman

$162 water pump...dayum mitsu! wow. I remember the $60 back-in-the-day.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts