The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 1g head

transparentdsm

like the title says. im not in a rush to get it, but would like it within the next few days. local would be best as i would like to come and see it first, but if youll ship one for under 160 ill take it.

theevozero

I have a fresh head, i'll ship it for you. I do realize you want local, but never hurts to ask. Port and bowl work, good machine work(valve job and decking), crower springs and retainers, 3g lifters, stock rockers, new exhaust studs. Its a 1g 7 bolt head(big port), machined to be able to fit a 6 bolt also. Pm me if you're interested.

theevozero

Still have one....

theevozero

Yea, I figured. Doesn't hurt to check. I do have a unchecked 1g head sitting on my shelf. I can check the deck surface and the valve seats and meet your budget. But thats only if the head is good.

transparentdsm

if you want to check it for me and its good, sure. i really need something that will last a few month, maybe 7000 miles while i have this head machined and then save up to rebuild it all myself.

edit: and please the cheaper the better. i have like no money right now and i have to do all 4 brakes on 138 this week and all other kinds of stuff to 1078.

Last edited:

theevozero

If you're still looking. I have a good 1g head removed from a running engine. Pm'd.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts