The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 1G Engine Lifting Brackets, J-Brace (Intake Manifold To Block)

BluFalcon

Looking for a set of Engine Lifting Brackets for a 1G or GVR-4.

The 3 Point Black Brace that goes between the Throttle Body and the CAS.

The Silver Bracket that mounts to the Exhaust Manifold Flange and the Timing Belt Side Motor Mount Bracket.

I'm also looking for the "J" Shaped Green Bracket that mounts under the Intake Manifold to the Block.

If you have these, let me know. I'd prefer to use this stuff to remove my engine, rather than making something..."work" to do it.

Thanks!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Ed, I have at least the front bracket,may have a CAS bracket as well. I can check if you don't have them lined up already.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Hey Ed, pot has all three of these shown in his sale thread here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned