The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 1993 USDM Headlights

MDK87

Hi guys,

I'm after a set of 1993 USDM VR4 Headlights (the clear ones).
Please PM me if you have a set that you're willing to post (at my cost obviously) to Australia.
I'm not too concerned about price, more so than the condition of them.
I failed to buy a new set from tunersnation before they changed to torquesolutions earlier this year and now I can't find them anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
So I am kicking myself over that!

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EDIT: Also, please let me know if there are any parts I can help you with in return as I have a number of VR4's and quite a few parts for them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

MDK87

Does anyone out there own a 1993 GVR4 that came with the crystal headlights?
The reason I ask is, if I could get a VIN from a 1993 US delivered VR4, maybe I could approach a dealer and ask for stock replacements? I have a friend in the US atm who could do this for me and post them to me as well.
I'm sure they wouldn't be cheap, but I was prepared to pay $800USD shipped for a brand new set from tuners nation. I'm pretty desperate for a set lol

theevozero

As far as I know, there is no such thing as a 1993 US vr4. We pull them off the standard Galant. I have a set on my car.

MDK87

Hi mate,

I've been doing a bit of searching and it seems that people on here refer to them as 93 headlights in reference to them being from the 1993 model VR4. The 1991 and 1992 VR4's had a difference lense to the 1993 one. There are pics below showing the difference.
I also didn't think there was such thing as a 1993 VR4 until I came here. Maybe there are few of them and that is why they are hard to come by?
Did you car come from the factory with those crystal headlights? (Just thinking if I could use your VIN? :p)
And I have to ask (because I can't tell by text whether you're suggesting or not) you don't wish to sell them do you? I have JDM's I could send back in return.

1993 USDM Headlights

1992 USDM Headlights

img.php

MDK87

I just had a strange thought that you guys might not use the term VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) over there.
I mean chassis number..

QnzMostWanted

the headlights we use are from a 1993 Galant, but there were never any 1993 VR4's in the states...91 and 92 only, thats what they are saying

the heads u are looking for came on the E33A CHASSIS for 1993 only

and we do use the term VIN

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned