The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 1992 front end parts

Songsay

A drunk pulled out in front of us a few weeks back, insurance finally settled and getting us the money.
but munched 239/1000. sucks. wife was driving. she hurt her arm when she braced for impact.
Kids werent hurt, just scared, since i wasnt driving i just sat there and went, boink, and bounced back.
all i saw was the hood turn into an accordian and the underside of dudes truck.

So, im looking for hood, passenger side fender, grill center piece, passenger headlight
maybe radiator.

239/1000 is Kensington Grey. But I suppose any color would work fine.

Anybody seen any aftermarket hoods that are worth gettting?

Thanks for any help.

Songsay

Hi, sorry to hear the damage on the VR-4
i feel bad, i have 2 spare grills i would happly send for free, it is not much but i can give it to you free of charge

Songsay

Thanks for all the responses.
I found many a good parts on ebay that I will be purchasing.
Its funny, they say, will ship international excluding hawaii and alaska, and a few countries in africa.
geeez.
Sent pm's

Songsay

Thanks for the offer, but I probably wont be interested in that.
The only part that is really bent frame wise is that cross bar that holds the radiator
supports.
If dudes truck wasnt lifted it would have munched the bumper and bumper support and intercooler
and probably much more. but we we just ended up wedged underneath the middle of his truck.
Crazy how just a couple inches makes a difference.

Funny, had to educate the insurance adjuster about the galant vr4.
He had no idea. Even took a pic of the badge to show the limited supply.

To the regular guy it just looks grocery gettin...
then when he did the walk around and asked about all the options
and saw the condition, he couldnt believe it was 21 years old.
it is nicer than alot of newer cars on the road.

i have the headlight and rad out of a 92 im parting out give me a call 845-326-2031 my name is chris

img.php

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts